Kings County Tennis League is organized and run by a dedicated group of volunteers who want to make a positive change in the Brooklyn community through the sport of tennis. KCTL’s tennis season resumes Saturday, May 28.
There are numerous ways to volunteer with KCTL:
- Instruct students on the tennis court;
- Assist with tennis and development and curriculum;
- Help with administrative coordination and program assessments;
- Create publicity materials for the organization and our events;
- Photograph program events for our archives;
- Interact online with the community via our blog and social media channels;
- Fundraise and write grants;
- And many other areas!
We ask that all on-court volunteers:
- Commit to two Saturdays per month during the May through September season;
- Complete a volunteer training session
- Are comfortable with and enjoy working with groups of children;
- And are excited to learn about being a role model.
Note: Previous tennis experience is helpful, but not required.
Ready to be a part of the KCTL team?
Complete this online form and a KCTL volunteer will contact you soon. Please note: Much of the data below is collected solely for organizational purposes (such as for donor/fundraising solicitation.) It in no way qualifies/disqualifies you from volunteering.